Friday, December 30, 2011

Have Harps Will Travel


♥.•*¨`*•.¸.•´ ♥.._██_ ....(´• ̮•) ♥..( . • . ) ..... (... • .. ). Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ♥ from Middle Walter blues harmonica du jour.


Here's some links to my Middle Walter persona.



youtu.be/QBDjpF2bmxU

youtu.be/4ggDm3wh3IM



I have played with Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Van Morrison and the East Coast band The Bluetones. Have not been gigging too much lately – I am a writer by trade – but if you ever need a harp player who is into the deep blues and the country blues (both personified by my master Sonny Boy II), please do give me a shout.


OakK-6PicnicNoe_20small.jpg

NoeHarpBluetones1aa.jpg

NoeHarpSatch1aa.jpg



"Remember, a gift of the Deep Blues is like a pardon from the governor"




Now please enjoy this special performance from my Master, Sonny Boy II and some funky friends …


No comments: